10 February 2011

Divine Mind Money Series (Part 5 - Final Entry)

 This is the final entry in the Divine Mind Money Series. The purpose of the Divine Mind Money Series has been to share programs that have helped me in regards to money. It is my sincerest hope that it has been a benefit to each person who has taken the time to read it. I appreciate all of your comments, shares, and follows. Please keep them coming!

First, if you missed the Ask Harv Live Webinar that I posted about in Part 3 of the series, it is now available for replay here Ask Harv Live: Creating Multiple Streams of Income I would HIGHLY encourage you to check it out! T Harv Eker is a straightforward, no nonsense kind of finance trainer, and any suggestion he makes is tried and true, you can believe that! I don't know how long the replay will be available so go watch it now while you can. I'll wait . . . .


The other program I wanted share with everyone in this final edition of the Divine Mind Money Series, is something I'm almost certain everyone can and should take a look at and that is, Credit Restoration.

I use to be terrified to even look at my credit report, I knew it wasn't pretty so why bother myself with the stress of seeing the mess I knew I had created. Well, while that may be true, it is also true that many credit reports contain errors or have items that are misreported. Especially if you have been through a divorce, it's possible you could be paying for your ex-spouse's debts and not even know it. Regardless of your credit situation, credit history is one of the most important things in this country (the U.S.) it determines just about everything including now whether or not you can be hired for certain jobs.

I recently came across a credit restoration program that was unlike any I had seen before. They offer transparent assistance, allowing you to stay abreast of how your credit repair case is progressing, they charge no advance fees to work on your report, you only pay for items that are successfully deleted, updated to positive status or cease reporting, and they offered a free affiliate program which allows clients to earn extra income by sharing the programs with others. The name of the company is Credit MRI and I am both a client and an affiliate. As promised, I have not paid any fees, and my restoration is in the beginning stages of disputes.

 It was very easy to get started with the Credit MRI program, and the short video really explains it all. I have regular contact with the representative working my case and he takes the time to answer all my questions which is great. If you have been wanting to get a handle on your credit, I think this is definitely a service that is worth checking out. Once you get signed up as a client, don't forget to check out the Affiliates page as well. It's a great program that has the potential to be an excellent passive income stream once you get it going.

And so, this completes the Divine Mind Money Series! If you have gotten value from it, I do hope that you will share the posts with your friends on your Facebook or Twitter pages. It has been my great pleasure to share these programs with the public and hopefully we will all be getting our money right soon! Start Now! Take Action! and just Don't Give Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment