15 February 2011

Multi-Taskers Anonymous (Part 2)

 Last night, in classic multi-tasking addict fashion, I decided that I was going to...1) Take a bath 2) Eat cheese and crackers 3) Drink sparkling wine and 4) Watch a Ustream broadcast on my laptop, all at the same time. Everything was going fine until I had to get out of the tub to grab something and when I did, I tipped the glass of wine ever so slightly, and watched as it tumbled right onto my laptop.

So, now, the keyboard on my laptop is shot, some letters don't work, some letters type other letters, some type double, and backspace doesn't work at all. I had to go out and purchase a plug and play keyboard because using the on-screen click keyboard was bound to have my carpal tunnel totally pissed at me. I'm just thankful the computer still works.

Moral of the story: Your multitasking addiction can cost you. Choose wisely. If you missed my Part 1 of this post you can view it here:Multi-Taskers Anonymous (Part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment