28 January 2011

Pretty Girls Rock Dresses Challenge

So my Iota Soror put me on to this and I'm so super hyped....I don't even know why, but I am.

The Queens over at 6FootBombshell have issued a challenge to all the Ladies, encouraging the rebirth of femininity, grace, poise, and all things pretty girl. You can visit their site for more details, but the basic challenge is starting March 1st, we will wear dresses and heels like our grandmothers did back in the day, at least 3 times a week...if you can't do heels, do ballet flats, clogs, sandals (not flip flops), or some other dainty footwear.

There is a facebook group for the challenge and anyone is welcome to join! Pretty Girls Rock "Dresses" Facebook Group

Join and share, I think it's going to be fun and a great excuse to go shopping!

from pinupgirlclothing.com 

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I LOVE this era. I've been a big fan of the pinup style, and I have the perfect shape for it (excepting for my bit of a belly, of course). I'll join that challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dawn! While I don't think the point of the challenge is to bring back the Pin-Up, I am with you, I love this era and the style and I'm super excited! and girl, a little belly is nothing a nice corset or bodyshaper won't fix! Look forward to seeing ya, Pretty Girl!

    ReplyDelete