23 January 2011

Sun Day of Being

   Today was easy like...well.... Sunday morning. My thermostat stopped working so I woke up to an icebox where my floor use to be, (so cold, so cold, so cold) but thankfully I live in South Florida, so even though my tile was freezing, the outside was very nice. The Sunday bus schedule is so limited that getting to church would have been like that movie "16 Blocks", but again, thankfully, the church I would have attended, has a live UStream broadcast, so I was able to attend virtually, from the warmth my bed.

After services, I tackled a few more things that were left on my Simpleology target list including shredding some papers,  the a/c guy came and fixed the thermostat, and I went for a walk around the block, just to get out.

All and all, it was a simple Sun Day of Being. Tonight I'm going to brave another chapter of , "Thought Vibration" by William Walker Atkinson. It was written in the early 1900's, so while it has very good insight on the Law of Attraction, it can be very dense reading because of the old school language.

Its okay, I welcome the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment