27 January 2011

Lesson 6: Declaration

  I am on lesson six of Simpleology's course, "Dr. Joe Vitale Teaches the Law of Attraction" and today's lesson was about declaring what one does want, after identifying what one does not one. The point being, to focus on the destination and not the current location. This lesson was very effective at coaching me to stretch my ideas of what I thought I wanted, forcing me to dream a little bigger, want just a little more, and finally compiling it all into one succinct declaration of intention.

Here's what I had written when the process was complete, written in the present tense:

"I have a passive income of $250,000 annually, which allows me to be financially free, have excellent credit, own a beautiful home in an upscale neighborhood, enjoy a fabulous fairy tale romantic relationship with my honest, loyal, and responsible African American Prince, and I am able to give my son everything he needs and wants and more, while still being able to do the things that I want, when I want and only work if I choose to. I have all this and better."

And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment