24 January 2011

The Spirit of this Morning is Upon Me

 Perhaps it is because I am fasting (Day 5 of 21), and my body is more aware and sensitive to Spirit vibrations. All I know is that as I lay in my bed this morning, before opening my eyes, I could literally feel the movement (and weight) of Spirit over and around me. I said in my head, "God is here right now, I feel it." Outside my window, there was no noise at all, I heard no cars hurrying to work, I heard no grinding from the lawn crew that is usually up and att'em keeping the grounds early in the morning. Everything was still, and as the scripture says, "Be still and know..." It was literally as if someone pressed pause on the world around me, quite amazing and difficult to really express in words.

I am eager to receive what this day has in store. With such a powerful morning, I expect powerful and miraculous movement today. Whatever is mine to do, I walk the path with gratitude and ethereal awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment